Dietary supplement containing probiotic L. casei DG® (Lacticaseibacillus paracasei DG I1572, DSM 34154)
ENTEROLACTIS® BABY BOTTLE OF 8 ml
The taking of probiotics like L. casei DG® (Lacticaseibacillus paracasei DG I1572, DSM 34154) found in Enterolactis® Baby is indicated for restoring the intestinal flora affected by dietary imbalances and antibiotic therapies.
Method of use
- 9 drops once a day.
- It is recommended to continue the intake of the product for at least two weeks or according to the doctor’s suggestion.
- The product can be taken cyclically.
- The drops can be dosed directly onto the tongue or mixed with a warm or cold liquid.
- If antibiotic therapy is being co-administered, Enterolactis® Baby should be taken at least 3 hours before or after the antibiotic.
- For a correct use of the product during the first three years of life, it is advisable to consult the doctor.
per daily dose
|L. casei DG® (Lacticaseibacillus paracasei DG I1572, DSM 34154)||not less than|